Irene Esquibil-Looze was born and raised in the Philippines and migrated to the Netherlands when she was 17. Her passion for cooking started in her grandfather’s kitchen where she was an inquisitive keen observer.
Beef Rendang: Slow cooking Indonesian dish.
Beef, Coconut milk, red pepper, turmeric roots, lemon grass, laos, onions, garlic and ginger.
Chicken Adobo: Slow cooking Filipino dish
Chicken thighs marinated with coconut vinegar, soy sauce, bay leaves, red pepper, onions and garlic.
Chicken red curry: Spicy Thai dish
Chicken thighs, coconut milk, red pepper, lemons grass, thai basilicum, red curry paste, turmenic, coriander, lemon and fish sauce.
Vegetarian fried rice: Standard dish
Basmati rice with pea’s, yellow corn, carrots, eggs spring onions, soy sauce, and garlic.
Vegetarian noodles: Standard dish
Chinese noodles with green pea’s, carrots, cabbage, sweet soy sauce, oyster sauce, onions and garlic.
Asian Salad: Assorted Salad
- Mango salad: unripe mango, cucumber, green papaya and lemon & fish sauce dressing
- Green papaya atjara: Sweet vinegar dressing
- Blanched salade
Live cooking: Sushi rolling
Yakitory skewers: Chicken or beef
Teriyaki dish: Chicken or fish
Ramen or Udon Soup
Paella ala Valenciana
Arroz, Seafoods, saffron, bell pepper, green pea’s tomato’s, chorizo and chicken.
Chicken Pesto and Mozzarella
Chicken thighs stuffed with pesto, mozzarella and spinach.
White wine, carrots, herbs (thijm, rosemary, oregano), carrots, tomato’s, parsley, anchovies, olive oil.
Porchetta: Baked pork belly
Pork belly stuffed with Mediterranean herbs.
Tortilla de Patata:
Slice potato’s with eggs, milk, cheese and onions.
- Cous cous salad: Olive oil, fresh herbs, lemon and colorful veggies
- Chickpea’s salad: Olive, lemon, feta cheese, corn, red onions
- Red salad: Watermelon, red biet, red fruits,
- Green salad: Aru cola, roman lettuce, green bel pepper
Mixed grill or Barbeque
- Meat lovers (chicken, bavette steak, pork)
- Seafoods (inkfish, white fish, shrimps)